Searching for the Perfect Carrot Cake

I've been conducting an experiment, in every cafe I eat , if they have one I eat only Carrot Cake. I'm trying to establish the qualities of the perfect version. As Hubby and I are planning to open a cafe, you could say this is essential research. This blog is to help assert more analytical clarity. Carrot Cakes vary, from 'this is just a brown sponge' to 'my god there's some mixed spice in that'. Even my very favourite cafes for coffee and ambience, can be let down by their cakes. So these cake reviews should not be taken as representative of the cafe's qualities as a whole. Anyway, on with the search.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CARROT CAKE REVIEW No 10 ~ The Confectionary Sins Of The Spice Trade

CARROT CAKE REVIEW No 2 - Sponge Cake does not a Carrot Cake make